Sunday, January 24, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: Nothing new to report

It is Sunday and on this day I go to a coffee shop to write, stare at the teenagers yapping about their ever so complicated lives and I know this is a run on sentence but as you should know by now, I don't care much about the rules of the English savvy and the literature snobs as we know them. Any-who... I ditched this fun outing and decided to take a nap instead and watch a boring movie. I didn't know the movie was going to be boring at the time but what do you do?

I was thinking about people, and yes the study of them is one job a writer must have. They come in all sizes, shapes, and yes colors. I saw one the other day that was wearing snakeskin boots and jeans with a huge rip where his butt and upper leg met. This would have been fine but it was apparent he was not wearing any underwear. I know, I threw up a little in my mouth too... He was not the best dressed person and I wondered if he did this as a fashion statement or because he was hot and having something to block the breeze might be uncomfortable.

So remember the next time you look in the mirror before you go out to the mall, someone like me might be watching and you might just end up in a blog or worse yet... A book!

1 comment:

  1. That was it Aaron...
    The guy was just dying to be written about in a book...or blog
    um maybe not a good book...
    but, whatever.
    Mrs. S.
    P.S. I do miss that coffee smell when you stayed at my house...for real.
    And the newspaper was a plus too...but now I would have to share it with Karissa.

    ReplyDelete