Tuesday, January 26, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: I'm Sick of being sick!


Snot...
Aches...
Chest congestion...
And I blame you!

You gave it to me and now my kids have it and all they did today was cry, scream, snot, spit up medication, poop, and that was just when I was home from 5-9! I want to thank, all you out there that like to think because you have a cold or your kid has it, that you must share it with everyone. May I remind you, some things you don't share...

Like:
Boogers, toe jam, your money... now this one you should share, but you don't do you? All I am saying is if you are sick or you have a sick kid no one will think you are a heathen if you stay home from church one time this year! It does not make you a super Christian if you drag your runny nose kid to church and cough it up in the second row SHARING your blessed cold with the rest of us. I think God will understand and the rest of of us will thank you for staying home so we won't have too, and miss out.

So, Like I said, I blame you.

You should be ashamed...

You might want to send me a I'm sorry card...

With some money in it...

No boogers please.

1 comment:

  1. I love this rant. I think it should be mandatory reading before opening prayer in church, at work etc. in order to remind those who desperately need to go home & heal...to go home & heal. :)

    ReplyDelete