Wednesday, January 20, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: A GOOD BAD DAY...

I had a great start to my day and went to Jelly in a brand new building in Meridian. It is called the Ground Floor, you should check them out. Anyway, got some work done and met with a potential new author but got some bad news.

Funny how a single phone call can ruin a great day! I was not to bummed out until I started thinking about it, you ever do that? I will make it, no worries and I know that in the end it will all work out.

Back to the task at hand... I am getting the end of the road blues. What I mean is that my book is getting to the point that I need to get it into editing and I am not willing to let it go. I am not sure I have said all I want to say and I feel something is missing but for the life of me I can't figure out what it is.

So, it is what it is... I stole that from a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment