Thursday, January 28, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: My life is so much better with technology, really it is!

I love when people who are supposed to know how to run a business do the same stupid things over and over as they kill their business and everyone tells them what to do and how to change but in their infinite wisdom keep trucking alone as if no one else in the world exist in blind stupidity.

It a simple phone call so hard?
Does it take a brain to pick up a phone and communicate?

I guess the answer is yes.

I know you have no idea what I am talking about, this may be a good thing, if you did someone might get hurt. Anyway, I learn or try to learn something from everyone I knew or meet. Someone once said, "Every man is my teacher." I like this motto and even a dumb person can offer something, may hap I can learn how not to do something. I pray for wisdom, understanding and the clincher... to understand people. This last one gets me into trouble. I start seeing things I don't want to and understand more which like the verse says, with wisdom comes sorrow.

Today I can take away that I am capable of anything, I am able to fall farther then anyone eve myself thought possible, and I am not anything without the ones who love me. If this is not true feeling and a open heart then what is? In order to write the way I want to and the way you all deserve I need to tap into this idea and feel through the words on the page. Can I do it?

We shall see...

No comments:

Post a Comment