Saturday, January 9, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: DAY... UH, SEVEN... EIGHT?

Ha, So I am all screwed up and lost now. No matter, I have been busy and there is no use figuring out what day it is when only five of you really care. I spent the day at the Boise Flee Market with a table of books and my bright smiling face behind it hoping it wouldn't be a blow out.

The day started and by the looks of the other booths I was a bit worried. Some were fine and some looked like the salvation army and the Idaho Youth Ranch had a fight and no one won! I must admit that I have never been to a flee market before and did not know that it is just a indoor garage sale. This is not bad just unexpected. I did end up selling enough to break even with the cost of the space which means tomorrow will be profit.

So, with watching people all day I am convinced that there is a lot of people that don't own mirrors or know what a comb is, I mean really! I did in face find some readers and met some cool people in the process, it goes to show you that you shouldn't judge a book by its cover... even though we all do!

No comments:

Post a Comment