Tuesday, January 12, 2010

CHAPTER ONE: DAY... TODAY!

Little things matter, like when you give one person a book because you can see they need it more then you need the 15 dollars. Like when you think taking someone out for coffee is not a big deal, or if you think about someone else before yourself. I want to this year to be more giving, in times like these I believe by sticking together and having a little faith we will see big things in the year 2010.

I have been stuck on the writing. I could give you all sorts of made up stories about being busy or what have you, I wont. The story rolls around in my brain and when it starts to boil over I will have to finish it. Sometimes a day or two off makes me see things with new eyes.

I set up a plan and will stick to it but I am not so stuck to it that I can't breathe or make on the fly adjustments. I can't wait to see what the day brings!

No comments:

Post a Comment