Friday, February 19, 2010

CHAPTER TWO: OWW!!!

4 years of not working out is not good. Karissa and I went and got a membership at a gym and I am on day 4. I feel like a 80 year old man after not that hard of a work out! What is with that?

I know that I am out of shape but can't the fat just leave so when I try to run on the treadmill I don't have to throw this weight around? I wish we got a few free pounds, you know like ten or so if you start working out just to keep you going. Kind of like a pat on the back for doing something and you can keep the weight loss if you work out for a month or longer.

So if you see me on the sidewalk with a walking stick and a limp it is because I cannot bend to get into my car and might be lost because the pain has got to my brain. Wave and then run me over and put me out of my misery.

Try writing about your day, maybe you can over dramatize it and come out with a good story.

Here is one. I meet other authors or want to be authors that instead of being happy that someone like me wrote a book they roll their eyes and tell you how much better they are at writing then I am. How they are going to be the next bestseller, how they will do this and that... I hope you do and wish you the best of luck, and I agree you may be a better writer then me, I never said I was the best and I of all people know I have a long way to go.

BUT...

BUTT...

As you perfect your work for the next 20 years and search for that golden ticket lost in the bottom of a Wonka bar, I choose to try and work my little paws into the system and at the end of 20 years when your book is published and hits the NY bestsellers list I hope to be retired with 20-40 books out and a few on the bestseller list. Oh, and I am not afraid to fail... I do not mean this to sound like I am a expert or anything, I just have my way of doing it and you have yours. Only difference is, I wont post negative comments on your blog...

Love life, live life and don't worry about others who don't want to do the same.

No comments:

Post a Comment