Tuesday, March 2, 2010

CHAPTER THREE: Whatever...

If yesterday never happened that would be just great. I mean wow! Kids are all sick, Klayton is getting three teeth in and his poor bottom is so red and he is just miserable. Kale is snotting and sick up coughing all night and Soleil is feeling neglected because the boys are getting all the attention. This morning she told me she was sick and faked a cough... lol

So I was in a mood, I know never thought I could be in a mood! Ha... I had to leave because I was going to go like a bomb and it would not be nice...

So I have been stuck just a little on a story, what to do? Well one thing I did and it seemed to help was talk to someone about it. Bounce ideas off them and by talking it out it with the old funk and on with the creative juices.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry the kids are sick.
    Well...ya know I had to laugh about Soleil...
    cause I have seen her do that before.
    I can't wait to see the kids(and their parents, of cource).
    It felt like spring here...yesterday...for one day...but I will take any nice weather that I can get.
    There will be new baby goats when you guys come up and maybe a couple of horses for Soleil to see.
    Take care.
    Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete