Sunday, March 14, 2010

CHAPTER THREE: Fat!

So I have been feeling a little fat as of late. I am not one to step on a scale but the last time I did was in November. I was at the Gym and wanted to get a update to see if what I was feeling was in fact real or just in my head.

It was real. I am up 20 pounds and no wonder it feels like everything it so tight. What is that about? I am on week thee working out again and I have begun to eat better now that I see what I am at I have a new motivation to keep it up. The problem is not that I don't know what to do, it is just I really like food and candy! Can I give it all up?

No

Why lie? I can't do it, not on my own so in order to keep from getting fatter and risk scaring small children I have to work out much harder and step it up a notch so I can afford to eat some crap now and again without having it all stick around.

I think the combo from going from a active job to sitting around all the time is not helping...

So here is to tight jeans, a fat belly and lots of food!

Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment