Thursday, May 6, 2010

CHAPTER FIVE: Tell me what to do in the name of freedom!

How is it that a small group of people can force the rest of us to do what they want? How is it that we as a nation built on Christian values can let this happen? I don't care if you don't agree with your history or if you don't believe in God. How does this matter, history is history.

Today is the national day of prayer and no matter what today will always be a day to remember God and our roots. If you do not like it move to a country that founded their country on different ideas. In the name of freedom we are losing all of our rights... can't say that word... it is a hate crime! Can't do that... you might hurt yourself... Can't pray cuz someone might not like it!

Guess what? I am free and as long as I am I will do as I am feel is right. You have the freedom not to pray and I have the right to pray. If we stand by and let this happen soon this country will be a pagan mess just like the rest of the world. Write your representative... did you know for every letter they get they assume it speaks for 6000 people? They know people don't write so if just a few of us do it we can make a difference...

I pray for you and I hope you see that soon the monster will turn on you if you keep giving him power.... just ask the environmentalists that got killed by the very pigs they were trying to protect.

No comments:

Post a Comment