Thursday, April 29, 2010

CHAPTER FOUR: Okay then!

So I sit here re-writing this post about five times wondering how to say this and then saying to myself there is no need and it will do no good anyway. This is not a place to fight and if you want a fight lets do it somewhere else.

We (Karissa and I and some other authors) are in the middle of a Moppet Tog sale. This is a huge children's clothing and other stuff sale. Lots of moms and potential readers. Karissa is doing a Scentsy booth and we have a table for StoneHouse. I promptly lost my voice and so I am standing there not able to talk above a horse whisper. Bummer. But it is going OK, not great lets call the papers! But OK.

We have this booth tomorrow and Saturday. I hope the other authors sell lots of books and that this helps them out. It is amazing how many women go to this thing. The line to get in was down the sidewalk and the line to check out was a one hour wait or more. Crazy!

The writing tip for the day is this: Find your voice. Who are you and what do you want to say? How do you want to say it and how can you say it better.

Wishing all of you a happy day and good writing. If you never fail then you never tried anything!

No comments:

Post a Comment