Thursday, April 8, 2010

CHAPTER FOUR: I could kill someone!

Ever thought that? Well as a writer I think about different ways to do just that. Kill off a hero or a bad guy and you don't want to do it the same old way. So with this in mind I have a book I will be working on, a fun book to fill in the writing gaps and one that will let me go off on that which is not in a fun way.

The book will be called "How I became a contract killer!" It will be about Aaron Patterson, a writer, father and a guy who never got into trouble but wrote about crazy groups like the WJA and murderers so he thought about getting some first hand info. How does one get into the business and can you choose to only kill the bad guys? Maybe a craigslist add will do the trick... one saying: "Exterminator for hire... will get rid of anything!"

Anyway... should be fun, and you will ask yourself how I know... or did I know already?

1 comment:

  1. You could give little side notes...
    How to survive driving in freeway traffic..
    Loved hearing about that. 8-)
    OR how to survive your in laws. ;-)
    Just a thought...
    Love ya,
    Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete