Tuesday, April 6, 2010

CHAPTER FOUR: Crazy days and long nights...

Went to Montana this last weekend and the road trip with three kids was shall we say... fun. Klayton didn't want to go to sleep and the other two did and then he woke them up which made them more grumpy and so on...

We stayed with Karissa's sister and her husband and their three kids. I managed to tick them off a few times but what are family for? I am not able to be good all the time and as I get older the more I care less and less about walking on eggshells... guess that is why they call them grumpy old men.

The ride home was longer and we made more stops but I did come up with a great book idea in the process... more to come on that!

1 comment:

  1. Hey...
    We want more on the book idea now!
    Please!
    Hey...your trip was not complete...
    I don't think you ticked me off...
    or did you...
    hmmmmmmm
    Love ya,
    Mrs. S.

    ReplyDelete