Thursday, May 19, 2011
Write Publish Market:
Cutting Edge Information for Writers, Bloggers,
Authors and anyone who wants to publish a Best Selling Book.
Time: 10:00-4:00 Saturday May 21, 2011
Country Inn and Suites, 3355 East Pine Avenue
Meridian, ID 83642
Click here to sign up.
Special Price $79 –
Regular price for this workshop is $199.
Absolutely no refunds however if you are not able to attend, you can transfer your ticket to a friend.
This workshop is limited to the first 44 who sign up.
What to Expect:
A hands-on workshop that will teach you how to navigate the publishing industry, get you started in your book writing process and explain how you can make money by marketing your book and integrating it into your business. Bring your laptop.
Walk away with:
* Techniques that allow the even the busiest people to write a book in 10-30 minutes a day
* Your publishing myths dissolved and understand why anyone can publish
* Writing tips for print and eBook that will save you hundreds of hours
* A publishing plan for the books you have always wanted to write
* An understanding of how writing a book makes you the instant expert in your field or industry
* The ability to turn any speech, article or conversation into book content
* Cutting edge tips and tricks to make money writing, even if you are only a mediocre writer
* Key tips on marketing your book beyond your friends and family
* Clarity on the fact the next three years may be the best time in history to publish and make money in publishing
Write- Publish- Market Agenda:
9:30 Registration and networking
10:00 Breaking the Myths of Publishing and Making your Publishing Dream a Reality
11:00 Breakouts: #1-Turning any speech, blog/article or conversation into book content, #2-Behind Every Great Writer is an Editor
12:00 Lunch (on your own) Speakers will be available to answer questions
Break to grab lunch or bring your own.
1:00 The Magic of Marketing and Social Media: Turning your Writing hobby into a global business with a zero dollar budget.
3:30 Developing your Writing and Publishing Action Plan
Maryanna Young is the CEO of Aloha Publishing and the co-founder of Idaho Book Extravaganza, Idaho’s premier publishing show. She is the author of four books including Blank to Book: From Idea to Amazon in 150 days. Maryanna is passionate about bringing out the potential in others as a publisher, speaker and professional business coach.
Aaron Patterson is CEO of StoneHouse Ink and best selling author of four books including Amazon’s best selling series Sweet Dreams, Dream On and his new teen book, Ariel. He is an expert in eBook marketing and passionate about sharing the tools that helped him transition from the construction industry to a full time writer.
Kelly Antonczak is the COO of Aloha Publishing, author of Significance Breakthrough and the co-founder of the Idaho Book Extravaganza held every year in Boise, Idaho. She holds a degree from Boise State University in Communications and Public Relations and loves to be on the cutting edge of social media techniques and maximizing free global website tools such as Amazon for author marketing and book sales.
Allison is the owner of Blue Bamboo Project Services and married to a deployed solider in the US Army. She professional marketing project manager with 13 years of agency and client-side project related experience including an emphasis in social media strategies. Allison’s first book is Top Secret however she may reveal the contents at an upcoming workshop.
Click here to sign up.