Friday, August 9, 2013

Where oh where did Aaron go?

The Good, the Bad and the....wait, I forgot. 

The three of you that follow and read this blog might be wondering where I went. I sorta just dropped off the face of the blog world. I could say that I was hiking in the Swiss Alps or working on a cure for cancer but in reality I have been busy and yes a little lazy.

So to give you all an update on business and personal stuff... hold on here we go.

*Just finished my 7th novel, and got to work with the rockin cool Ellie Ann.
*Bought a 2013 Harley V-rod.
*Spoke for Amazon again, got to travel a lot last year and enjoyed all of it.
*Personal life got all messed up but is was for the best. Some things have to die before they can grow.
*Doubled our sales from last year--Woot!
*Hired Kate to all but run StoneHouse Ink...best move ever.
*Dropped like 25lbs and back at the gym working on my one pack.
*Broke 100 titles for the publishing house.
*Crashed and burned on an Amazon ad mess...note to other authors, do not pay for ads on Amazon, it was a 30k lesson.
*Got myself some backyard chickens and a bunny...yeah call me Farmer Aaron.



There is some exciting stuff coming up so keep writing and learn fast.

Aaron

Author Aaron Patterson: Blog: The Worst Book Ever.

6 comments:

  1. Aww! *sniff* =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So where'd ya go on Facebook? Enjoyed your quips and comments. Miss them. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hі theге! This blog post couldn't be wгіttеn any better!
    Going through thіѕ ρost reminԁѕ mе of my prеvіous roommate!
    He cοnstantly kept preaсhing about this.
    I'll forward this information to him. Fairly certain he will
    hаѵe a gooԁ rеad. Thanks foг
    sharing!

    Here is my ωebsite - ramadan calendar

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds as if you're on a roll: "refreshed" personal life, lots of new books and 25lbs lighter! I'd say this is your year!

    ReplyDelete